Choose the plan that’s right for your community
- Schoolwide rostering
- Long messages
- Voice calls
- Admin management controls
- Communication logs
- Community engagement status
- Priority support
- Includes everything for schools, plus…
- SIS integration
- District-level visibility and controls
- District-level statistics and engagement reports
- Personalized onboarding for all staff members
- Dedicated account manager
- Quarterly success reviews
- Schoolwide rostering & statisticsGet every family involved
9 in 10 surveyed educators agree that Remind allows them to communicate with parents more frequently.
- Long messages & voice callingMake meaningful communication easier
8 in 10 surveyed educators report that students are more likely to complete assignments as a result of using Remind.
- Documentation & controlsProtect your community
Over 9 in 10 surveyed educators say Remind's safety features help their school communicate more confidently.
See why schools and districts use Remind
Frequently asked questions
Yes! Our partners include educational institutions that range from preschools to colleges, and our School and District Plans can also accommodate nonprofit and religious organizations.
Remind’s earned the iKeepSafe COPPA Safe Harbor Seal, and we continue to invest in products, guidelines, and practices to keep our community safe. Learn more about trust and safety here.
When a school or district partners with Remind, all of its linked accounts will update automatically. You’ll also get tools to manage your rosters and make additional changes.
Absolutely. Just send an email to email@example.com, and we’ll work with you to complete any requirements.