Represent Remind online and at events! Here’s how to spread the word—and get swag.
Represent Remind online
Download the official Remind badge and resize it however you’d like. Add it to your classroom door, email signature, and everything in between.
Join our Facebook group
Join our Remind Facebook group, connect with other educators, and stay tuned for the next opportunity to get swag. Remind does giveaways exclusively for Remind users in our Facebook group.
Lead a Professional Development
Sharing Remind at a Professional Development in your school or district? We have a beautifully designed slideshow, handouts, and tips ready to go here.
Present at a Conference or Edcamp
Remind ♥s conferences and edcamps, and we do our best to support speakers and hosts by providing Remind stickers. Please follow these steps to submit a request:
(2) Select Conferences/Edcamps from the drop-down menu.
(3) Enter your email address.
(4) Summary of request: indicate whether your event is a conference or edcamp.
Example: Edcamp in Austin, TX
(5) Description: paste a link to the conference or edcamp website.
(6) Event date: enter the date the event starts.
Example: January 1, 2019
(7) Mailing address: we’ll ship swag to this address—don’t forget your zip code!
Example: 81010 Remind St. San Francisco, CA 94444
(8) Attachments: if you’re submitting a request for a conference, please attach a screenshot that confirms you’re speaking or hosting a session.
(9) Submit: we’ll email you to confirm whether we can accommodate your request.
(10) Enjoy and share: your package will arrive 1-2 weeks after we’ve confirmed we can accommodate your request. Don’t be shy to use a sticker on your favorite water bottle or classroom door and snap a photo to Twitter or Instagram tagging @RemindHQ!
Note: Remind is only able to ship swag within the United States, and we do not sponsor events at this time.